- February 1-9, 2020
- Register your restaurant HERE by January 17, 2020.
- Once you register, we will reach out in late January to solicit your prix fixe or à la carte menu that will be posted on our website.
Prix fixe Menu
- A prix fixe menu may include an appetizer, soup, salad, entrée, and dessert all for a set price per person. It may also be a more limited selection, such as an appetizer, an entree, and a dessert.
À la Carte Menu
- An à la carte menu could feature a course at either $10, $20 or $40.
- No! There is no cost to the restaurant to participate in Restaturant Week. BUT… you get what you put into it. Take advantage of our Electronic Press Toolkit to help promote your business as a participant of the event.
- You can also donate a $25 gift certificate to your restaurant and get added exposure by having your logo on the Dining Passport.
- And if you are interested in a bit more, you can be a sponsored “Restaurant of the Day”. For $300, you will get a 5 question Q&A Advertorial in your choice of newspaper (The Aspen Times or Post Independent). Contact your sales rep for this and other advertising tools you can take advantage of.
- By taking part, restaurants will be part of an overall marketing campaign that includes 30 full page ads in the Post Independent and The Aspen Times and in glossy wrap on Feb. 1st, as well as digital advertising on both publication websites, their social media presences and their email campaigns.
- Restaurant Weeks have helped participating restaurants increase new customer business by 23%.
- While it is free to participate, we encourage restaurants to talk with their Post Independent or Aspen Times Sales representatives to harness the power of our marketing tools to increase traffic during the event.
- We encourage participating restaurants to take advantage of our Electronic Press Kit, tying it all together with #RFrestaurantweek.
- The Dining Passport is an opportunity for restaurants to get additional exposure and drive patrons to try your food. The passport card will have passport participating restaurants logos in a square. From the event website, patrons can download the Dining Passport and then visit passport participating restaurants. We will also have a digital ad from our publication websites as well as posts on our social media with links to the passport.
- When a patron purchases an item from your Restaurant Week Menu, the server will need ask for the patron’s dining passport to stamp or initial their restaurant square. Once the patron fills the card with the required number of stamps/initials, they will turn it in to the Post independent, The Aspen Times offices or upload through this website. Once we receive it, that patron will be entered win gift certificate packages to Roaring Fork restaurants for more dining!
- How can I get my restaurant logo on a square in the Dining Passport?
- You can donate a $25 gift certificate to your restaurant. That is all.
Leveraging the power of our print and digital assets, we’ll promote this week heavily to both visitors and locals. Participate in the 2nd Annual Roaring Fork Restaurant Week and let the power of The Aspen Times and Glenwood Springs Post Independent work for you!
Electronic Press ToolKit
The following are tools and suggested materials that you can use to promote your restaurant as part of Restaurant Week.
Roaring Fork Restaurant Week is a celebration of restaurants and delicious food in the Roaring Fork Valley, taking place February 1 – 9, 2020.
Participating Restaurants will feature a prix fixe menu priced at $10, $20 and/or $40 or an à la carte menu with items priced at $10, $20 or $40.
Here are some tools to help maximize your restaurant’s participation in the event:
Please print off and have handy for servers to reference.
Suggested Social media announcement:
Instagram & Facebook
We’re excited to announce that (restaurant name) will be participating in Roaring Fork Restaurant Week, February 1-9, 2020! Join us and enjoy the special Restaurant Week menu we’ve created.
#rfrestaurantweek @glenwoodspringspi @aspentimes
Looking to Eat Out?
Make reservations for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Make reservations for breakfast, lunch or dinner during Roaring Fork Restaurant Week on February 1 – 9. We’ll be featuring a special menu just for Restaurant Week attendees!
#rfrestaurantweek @glenwoodspringspi @aspentimes
Suggested email blast announcement:
Hi Friends, We are happy to announce that Roaring Fork Restaurant Week is February 1 – 9! We’re really excited to share our menu just for Restaurant Week attendees.
Sneak peak: We’ll be featuring (dish item) as one of our course options. Make your reservation today to make sure you don’t miss out! (your website url)
Restaurant Week Logo
Restaurant Week Menu Template
Customize and print with your own menu offerings printed in the center.